Historic Phelps House

PROJECT: Historic Phelps House, Carthage, MO

CLIENT: Carthage Historic Preservation

PRODUCT: Ludowici 18" Spanish Clay Red

AMOUNT OF PRODUCT: 70 SQ.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
The Phelps House is a late Victorian Mansion built by W.M. Phelps in 1895. The Carthage Historic Preservation Society and Judy Goth, decided to replace the composition roof with original Ludowici Roof Tile. The original roof was Ludowici Spanish tile in Clay Red. Ludowici furnished the new tile to match the original. The restoration was completed in 2010.
   
Phelps3r Phelps4r
The Phelps House is a late Victorian Mansion built
in 1895 by W.M. Phelps.
Snow guards were installed to ensure
protection from inclimate weather.
Phelps1r Phelps2r
Two rounded roofs required custom graduated Spanish tile. The two rounded roofs were both measured
by laser for accuracy.

Printer Friendly Version

123 W. 4th Street, Wilton, IA 52778 | 1-800-914-8667 | ©2012 Allen Consulting Group, Inc. All rights reserved.