Historic Phelps House, Carthage, MO
Ludowici 18″ Spanish Clay Red
Carthage Historic Preservation
The Phelps House is a late Victorian Mansion built by W.M. Phelps in 1895. The Carthage Historic Preservation Society and Judy Goth, decided to replace the composition roof with original Ludowici Roof Tile. The original roof was Ludowici Spanish tile in Clay Red. Ludowici furnished the new tile to match the original. The restoration was completed in 2010.